Quick and reliable integration between your systems
Save headaches in your life and in your company assembling alone all the pieces of the puzzle. Currently IT departments have multiple and heterogeneous products and technologies working together to become a solution, we adopted Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architecture to manage this challenge for you.
Omega Integration reduces systems integration costs through standard Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) and adapters to communicate with multiple network elements, if necessary.
Allows quick response to changes on business logic. We simplify the complexity of integrating multiple products and technologies.
- VERSION: 1.0.1
- REDHAT EE 5.4
- ORACLE 11G R2
- GLASSFISH 2.1.1
- ONE LOAD BALANCER
- TWO OR MORE SERVICE INSTANCES
- Service orchestration
- Exceptions control
- Synchronous and asynchronous invocation
- Scheduled tasks
- Based on bpel and soa standards among others
- Connectivity by soap, http, file, jms, ldap, ftp, jdbc, etc.
- Compatibility with omega suite products
- Allows establishing bindings with heterogeneous systems: databases, file systems, packaged applications, and legacy systems.
- Omega Integration implementations use a proven set of modules to integrate easily with all Omega Suite Solution systems.
- The implementation will work on a recognized and reliable application server using standard technologies for faster design and implementation of integration workflows:
- BPEL (Business Process Execution Language)
- EJB (Enterprise JavaBeans)
- POJO (Plain Old Java Object)
- JMS (Java Message Service)
- Analysis and changes are simplified through an integration bus to reduce the number of point-to-point connections among systems.
- Omega Integration provides asynchronous and synchronous integration workflows, and maintains data redundancy and a cluster of high availability.
- The service includes data enrichment and transformation to different formats and values, orchestration with different adapters to coordinate multiple services published by the systems.
- The integration service includes testing, performance and third party verification.